KEEPING BUSINESS LOCAL WITH FREE SHIPPING TO OUR STORE ON ENTIRE SITE
In stock or Available 2nd business day Free in most cases if ordered by noon.
We will call you to set up an installation appointment once order is placed.
Why choose the MICHELIN Starcross 5 Medium?
- Reduced unsprung mass reduces the rotational inertia for improved acceleration, braking, and steering control
- Stronger, higher density casing materials reduce weight up to 15% for the Sand tire, and an average of 10% for all tires
- Lateral rigidity is maintained by using two, more densely constructed polyester plies, providing increased sidewall strength, which reduces the likelihood of pinch flats
- Enhanced tread designs with more aggressive sculptures and variable height tread blocks that maintain traction straight up and at varying lean angles
- The new bead profile makes them easier to install
- The new casing absorbs square edges and braking bumps better, and minimizes tire rebound, which helps reduce arm pump and rider fatigue
- Fine lines found at the base of the tread blocks are designed to release mud and debris as the casing flexes to maintain maximum traction
- StarCross 5 Medium is more versatile and effective in a wider range of terrains and conditions compared to the previous range
- Available Sizes: 100/100-18R, 100/90-19R, 110/100-18R, 110/90-19R, 120/80-19R, 120/90-18R, 80/100-21F, 90/100-21F,